Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The main submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) file format. All supplementary files (i.e., tables, figures, images) are also separately submitted in their proper formats as specified by the Submission Guidelines
- All identifying information has been removed from the main document (article text) and accompanying tables/figures.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all tables, figures, and images are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Submission Guidelines.
- The text does not exceed 10,000 words or 30 pages in length (including all tables, figures, references, and appendices). The abstract does not exceed 200 words.
All works published in the Journal for Social Thought (JST) are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC 4.0), in which copyright is retained by the author(s). Under this license, authors give explicit permission for others to download, reuse, and share the source, as long as the original source and author(s) are properly cited. This is an open access license so this material cannot be used for commercial purposes. Any reuse or redistribution must indicate the same CC 4.0 license terms of the work. Our full copyright agreement is available in English and can be found within the JST Authorship Agreement.
At the Journal for Social Thought (JST) we are committed to maintaining and respecting your privacy. This statement describes the personal information practices for the JST website, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
You can visit the JST web page without disclosing personal information. No attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. The JST web page may contain links to other websites. The JST and its Editorial and Advisory Boards are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
Authors of submissions will be asked to provide personal information that will be needed for correspondence. We may aggregate this data, removing all personal information, to allow us to evaluate our performance. We will not exchange or sell your email address to third parties unless permission is explicitly given. If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email message, we use it only to respond to your email.
Any questions regarding this statement or our privacy policies should be directed to the JST email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.